I am a developer at Collective Idea. I specialize in building well-crafted Ruby on Rails applications with intuitive user interfaces and clean designs. I am available for hire.
Here are a couple fun facts about me:
- I was born in Ft. Sill, Oklahoma, moved away shortly after, and continued the nomadic life of a kid with an Army father.
- Singing is what I'm best at musically and enjoy most. I played saxaphone, trumpet, and percussion in my younger years. I picked up the guitar during the last year.
- I speak German and lived in Wiesbaden and Aschaffenburg with my family and returned solo during my college years to study at the University of Bonn.
- I've spent the last 3 winters in the Dominican Republic in a small fisherman village, learning Spanish and enjoy a relaxed pace of life.
- I took time off twice from web development to cook in fine dining restaurants. I still cook regularly at home. My latest adventure is in baking bread at SCRATCHBread in Brooklyn, NY.